Friday, April 19, 2013

In re Banana - Commonwealth vs Evan

Ladies and Gentleman of the jury,

Today I will be representing the Commonwealth in a case of a most heinous act.  An act so heinous that it will leaves us all a little afraid to leave a bowl of fruit unattended.  And I will show that it was done deliberately and by a miscreant so at ease with his behavior that he did not feel the need to flee the scene before consuming the fruits of his crime.  In short ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I will prove to you that we are dealing with ... a banana thief.

First, I will be presenting to you eye-witness testimony from a Northern Virginian man who stepped out of his shower to see signs of banana carnage from not just 1 banana,



But two bananas,


We will also show evidence from the scene of the crime, where it appears that the bananas were dragged to the edge of the counter...


Something that would have been done from a shorter individual who could not just grab a banana from above.  You will also notice the height at which he ditched the stickers.

Finally,

We will show a picture of the Defendant as he attempted to consume the evidence:


So Ladies and Gentleman of the jury, today we will ask you to find the Defendant guilty!  Guilty of waiting for his dad to jump into the shower, so that he could pilfer bananas.

1 comment:

  1. lol- that's awesome. J likes to steal food from our cupboard above the sink when I hop in the shower. I've learned there are certain foods I have to keep locked in the laundry room, otherwise J will hop on the counter and start chowing as soon as I leave the room.

    ReplyDelete